Friday, January 23, 2009

Pissed off !!!!

While the world breaks all barriers of communication to become one, we restrict ourselves within borders, our thoughts into shells.
I am appalled at an advertising agency putting restrictions to communication and the internet.
The internet is just so much more than an information source.
It’s where I connect with people, it’s where I express myself, where I share, explore and interact.
I wrote a post earlier how the internet brings us closer yet at the same time increases the distance between people.
Today my expression has been restricted by someone who is a complete outsider.

I feel handicapped.

What pisses me off more is that all it takes is a little buttering up (in decent language) the right people to get an all access???????? wtf.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails