Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Loss - the answers

Sometimes we feel an immense sense of loss. You feel that everything you have or can have is getting lost in the sands of time and space.
I asked myself, and these are the answers my soul gave to me.

What is mine and what is not?

Yours is nothing. You own nothing. You can only try to own what you feel. And you can feel love.

What am I going to take from here?


You take nothing, as you own nothing. There is nothing and no one you can hold on too except for yourself.

What do I do then? I am confused.


All you can strive to do is seek love, seek happiness. Hold it within yourself and spread it as far as you can. Happiness has a way of expanding; sorrow however only nibbles your soul slowly till you are crippled.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails