Friday, May 1, 2009

Time confuses me.....

Do you know that feeling when you feel that light years have passed and you see everything zip past you, then you look down and see that you haven't moved and inch?

When everything you need and want is at an arms distance but you just cant stretch enough.

The feeling you get when you read a milestone that says 10 km but it takes an hour to cover that distance?

Do you know anticipation, curiosity, eagerness?

I am waiting patiently, trying to enjoy the ride to my 10 km destination, I can see the lights twinkle on the horizon, I know I'll be there soon.

I just don't know how long it will be before the patience breaks, before I start running towards the lights, just to touch them. Just this one time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails